We are living in the age of Big Data where everything we do, see and purchase is readily available to those with power and privilege – many of whom do not have our best interests in mind. Faster than we can imagine, it is changing the way commerce works and, sadly, revealing the ways that democracy does not.
How technology will evolve in the coming years is to be determined, but World Vasectomy Day makes a promise to never sell our data base to any 3rd party. \
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information necessary to contact you. We see ourselves as a community and having the ability to access information and share it (such as the doctor director) is critical to our effectiveness. We are not selling either our data or for that matter any direct services.
- In very specific instances, we hope to collect data for research purposes so we can better serve men and families the world over.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Email you updates on our event, provide any information or services we think you might like or that we believe are relevant to our work.
- Help men and women find vasectomy providers.
- Our Company will NOT share your data with any partner companies.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data at ?????
WVD would like to send you information about we do through occasional mailings, but you have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that WVD correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request WVD to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that WVD erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Write to us: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org